Implementation of the Health Pass
Following the Government's announcements and the decree published on Tuesday, the Health Pass becomes necessary to access the Blocbuster climbing gym from Wednesday, the 21st of July.
A valid Sanitary Pass consists, upon entry, of the presentation of one of the following proofs, either on paper or digitally via the TousAntiCovid application:
• A certificate of full vaccination.
• A negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old.
• A certificate of Covid-19 recovery: positive RT-PCR or antigenic test at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
For young people aged from 12 to 17, this obligation is postponed to the 30th of August. They can therefore continue to come without this pass during this period. No need for a pass for children under 12 years old.
You can have a PCR or antigenic test done in the pharmacies near our facility:
• Pharmacie la Cigogne (2 rue hispano suiza, Bois colombes)
• Pharmacie de l’Aigle (La Garenne-Colombes)
• Pharmacie de l'Ouest (107 rue de colombes à Courbevoie)
In order to facilitate access to the room, we advise you to download the TousAntiCovid application on which your certificate is registered.
For more information, please visit the government website: https://bit.ly/3zelNsM
We will keep you updated on any further developments.
The whole Blocbuster team remains mobilized to welcome you as well as possible and to continue to share with you, despite these constraints, the pleasure of climbing.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones